Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Approval

1. This independent component I plan on doing something that helps me work hands on with the types of therapy. I am still not sure exactly what to do, but I would like to work with some kids, or have therapy myself and go to my own therapy sessions and have the therapist use the different types of treatments on me.

2. I would go several times to treatments and count the time that I was in a therapy session. I would make sure that they add up to 30 hours.

3. In my EQ, I have to answer with different types of treatment. "What is the best way to treat an abused child?" Even though I haven't been abused, I think that I have been through other things and going to therapy and experiencing treatments first hand would give me a better understanding of the different types of treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment