Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

Literal: 
a) I, Anahi Gamboa, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b) I worked in the same place that I am doing my service learning, doing the same things that I do for service learning.

Interpretive: 
I would do paperwork, filing client paperwork, inputing things on the computer, fixing the Play Therapy room (everything has a specific place), and once in a while i would help them clean the office.

Applied: 
I worked at a counseling center, there they have different types of therapies that they do and, some of the counselors would talk to me about the types of therapy that they use and the ones that they think are best for them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmdF2TyFCZ9LdFk1WU8wUWlIRnlOdlE1S0dUOGhvYlE#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment