Sunday, September 25, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
            Although, my research had a lot of information on what was considered to be abuse my interviewee also told me some things. She also told me about the "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" phrase and how it was actually the opposite! So, the way that it affected my presentation is that I got a lot of information from her and it helped me.

2.  What do you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
              I think that I gave information on what the different types of child abuse are and what they end up doing to the children in the long run, and I think that I had their attention.

3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
              I think that the most challenging thing to do was preparing myself for the presentation. In so little time I have learned so much about child abuse and I just wanted to share everything with my class but it was not possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment