Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog 1: Senior Project Topic

My senior topic is Child Abuse. I chose this topic because I feel like it is something that most people have a general idea about what it is, but people still need a lot more information on it. Another reason why I chose it is because I want to be a psychologist for abused children and this will be a learning experience for me before I actually go into that field. With this year, I hope to learn a lot about what child abuse actually is, how to help it after it happens and how to prevent it. I want to help children that feel helpless, and make them feel like they are something valuable and make them realize that just because they went through something difficult at one point in time doesn't mean that they have to live with that burden for the rest of their lives. I also want to get an early understanding of what I will be doing in the future and make sure that it is something that it really is something that I want to do. I want this project to help me learn how to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment