Thursday, May 31, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1. During my two-hour presentation I was most proud of being able to teach people about chid abuse treatment in a way that it seemed that they enjoyed. I was also proud that  of the research that I was able to get a hold of.

2. (P) because I feel as though I did everything that was asked of me.
Overall, i feel like I did a (P) job because I was consistent the whole year, doing what was asked.

3. I think learning how to find really good research really worked for me. It is something that I will use for the rest of my life. Another thing that worked was research for something that might be a future career for me.

4. I think that everything was meaningful in some way. OH! But I think that people who present second are at a disadvantage because they have less time to set up.

5. I plan on being a child psychologist and child abuse is something that psychologists need to deal with. I learned a lot about different types of therapies. Some that I will. hopefully, some day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment